Re: Nigel's gratuitous troll

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Nigel's gratuitous troll
  • From: "Harrison, Mark (Alliance)" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 18:43:21 +0100

Bloody hell - what kind of carpets do you have ;-)

(Point taken - I have a Loewe TV, and there probably wouldn't be that
much between it and the carpets...)

Mark Harrison
European IT Manager, BP/Bovis Alliance
Tel: +44 20 8869 1439
Fax: +44 20 8423 7711
--- London Phone numbers have changed - please start to use the new ones
---
SMTP: Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx
http://connect.bpweb.bp.com/search/record.asp?IDN=137987
http://bp-bovis-alliance.extranet.bp.com