Re: Hose pipe control?

Laser do a motorised valve. http://wwww.io.com/~lbs

33 mm diameter water valve used for irrigation control. A very rugged
outdoor unit.
Requires a 12 to 24V AC 300mA power supply. Rubber diaphragm closure
with sealed
solenoid switching. Strong black plastic enclosure which may be easily
disassembled for maintenance. Dimension: 100 x 120 x 75 mm.

Don't know any more than that other than it's about =A330.

Ray.

so I have relays that I can =
control
>easily.

All the valves I have seen use a 24V supply- I presume you have mains
electricity available.

Nigel

YOU'RE GOING TO NEED NEW CLOTHES FOR SCHOOL. UNLESS YOU'RE A NUDIST.=20
Find out what's hot at Talk City's back to school site. Chat, games,
fashion and prizes. http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/850=20

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications