Re: Which kettle?

How about an IR sensor set at shin height - if you look at the web site
for the company that provides Comfort with their RF IR sensors, they
also do a ranged of (wired!) teeny-weeny IR sensors that you can embed
in the wall, so you wouldn't even have to know it was there.

A sensor on the stairs lets you do even more funky stuff - a place in
Cambridge has LEDs embedded in the walls and skirting boards going up
the stairs - as you go up or down you trigger a ripple of LED flashes...

> 1: Funky - I might do that...
>
> (Interesting Question, assuming that only 1 person uses the
> staircase at
> a time, but that person may tread on either every step, or every other
> step, how many steps need pressure pads to uniquely determine
> which way
> that person is going up/down the stairs - I think the answer is 4, do
> the rest of you agree?)

Nescafe Gold probably tastes better than filter coffee that's been
stewing for an hour or more! Could you stick teabags in a perculator
instead of the coffee and make tea, and how bad would it taste after an
hour of being kept hot?

> 3: Forgive me Father, for I have sinned, and prefer the taste
> of Nescafe
> Gold ;-(

Ray.

Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/855

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications