Component suppliers and homevision

Does anyone know where I can buy an LM34 Temperature Sensor as produced
by National Semiconductor. Maplin only seems to stock the Centigrade
version, and whilst this does the same job, it won't be as sensitive at
room temperature when hooked up to Homevision.
I've done some snooping on the Homevision site, and realised that the
temperature sensor will work just as well on Comfort since Comfort also
has 0-5v analogue inputs.The sensor's output voltage is linearly
proportional to temperature, using 0F or 0C as the reference point, so
it doesn't need any calibration making it ideal for use monitoring the
temperature in each room of the house.
Cheers

Ray.

Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/805

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications