Re: KAT5 AV Links

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: KAT5 AV Links
  • From: "Mark McCall" <Mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 08:59:09 +0100

Option 1 sounds fine for now Keith.  It gets it all up and running.  Maybe we should have a "show of hands" on this list to try and gauge how many people want one?

There are over 130 subscribers on this list, although there seem to be only a dozen or so regular posters - what about joining in the rest of you lurkers! :-)

M.