Re: Keith's Designs

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Keith's Designs
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:08:51 +0100

Yes!

Result!!!!

Steve.
P.S. Do to take American Express?

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Doxey [mailto:keith.doxey@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 October 1999 23:04
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Keith's Designs

Hi All,

Right, from the feedback received it would seem people are prepared to do
some of the work themselves so the first offerings will be KAT5 AV Links.
These will send Stereo Audio, Composite Video and (optional) IR data over a
single CAT5 cable. During the next month I will get some PCB's manufactured
and get the first batch out the door :-))

Keith

Keith Doxey
http://www.btinternet.com/~krazy.keith
Krazy Keith's World of DIY Home Automation