Re: 2-way and 3-way switching...

Dear Mark,
We have some PDF drawings on the Comfort site with the hook-up diagrams
for 2-way and intermediate, if they are of use.

http://www.comfort.org.uk/products/index10.html

Regards

Andrew Roberts (Technical Sales Manager)
Comfort Home Controls
(New Sales Line 44(0)1244 680675)
(New Tech Line 44(0)906 3004444)
Manufacture, Distribution & Support