Re: Free Domain Names!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Free Domain Names!
  • From: "paul gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 08:34:32 GMT

I recently registered with this...

I've got WWW.GORDON-NET.CO.UK  (As usual, most combinations of my name had
already been taken!)

No catch so far, OTHER than you HAVE to use them as the ISP when you want
upload to your webspace (but that's quite typical, and no big deal)

Other than that, no problem at all with them so far, but I haven't done
very
much at all yet, other than bung up a quick "under construction"
page, -
haven't had the time to do anything more yet...

Paul.

>From: "Mark McCall" <Mark@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ukha_d] Free Domain Names!
>Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 15:05:38 +0100
>
>Just got sent this link this morning...
>http://www.freenetname.co.uk/
>
>Another FREE ISP...but wait...FREE DOMAIN NAMES INCLUDED!
>Register www.YOURNAME.co.uk for FREE
>Unlimited email addresses and 20meg.  Newsgroups as well.  Where's the
>catch?
>
>Thought some of you might be interested in this!
>
>Mark.

>MyPoints-Free Rewards When You're Online.
>Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
>http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/805
>

>eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
>http://www.egroups.com -
Simplifying group communications