Comfort

Initially, I asked the very generic question of "what HA system is the
best
to start off with?" Very surprisingly there were no answers, as
everyone has
their own likes and dislikes.

Anyway - I have looked very closely (as close as sales bunf gets) and
decided that the comfort system matches most of my requirements.

So, can anyone tell me what I get in the box, if I buy the basic CMU unit.

1. Will the system work OK with the CM12U X10 interface (after purchasing
the X10 interface for the CMU) or will it conflict
2. How many pairs of wire do I need for the PIR connection, Keypad
connection, alarm bell connection etc (Is there an interface, pin out
diagram for the box)
3. How do you dial into the individual mail boxes - is it a "you have
4
options " type of menu etc.

What are peoples comments on the system and ease of install.

I am teatering on the edge of going for this or just buying a stand alone
alarm (budget at the end of the self build is tight)

Help

Ian
Ian Wright
Telenor (UK) Limited