Re: FW: More from av-store - Final Solution!!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: FW: More from av-store - Final Solution!!
  • From: "paul gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 10:40:41 GMT

Well, it just goes to show that some people never learn I guess?? - I
really
think the man must have a screw loose or something...

As it happens, I have now achieved a satisfactory resolution, as he
mentioned in this message. My STR-DB930 arrived at 11:05 on Saturday
morning, (as he promised), and I have agreed an EXTREMELY good deal (from
my
purely mercenary perspective), on the cost of it. - I have agreed with his
request not to divulge the exact terms of that deal, but suffice it to say
that I am more than happy with it (and I'm not usually easily pleased!)

Obviously the whole sorry affair should never have happened, but having
been
spurred into action by my vigorous response to his initial behaviour, which
I think he must have come to realise would very likely be extremely
damaging
to his company, he did undertake to personally rectify the situation to my
satisfaction, which he has now sucessfully done.

So, I'm happy with the final outcome, even if not happy with the
experience,
and the individuals concerned.....

And that, as far as I'm concerned, should be an end to this farcical
tale....

>From: "Steve Morgan" <steve@xxxxxxx>
>To: "'paul gordon'" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: FW: More from av-store
>Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 20:09:26 -0000
>
>Paul,
>
>Want this to add to your collection?
>
>This was his reply to the message I copied to the list.
>
>Cheers,
>Steve

Looking for the hottest sports memorabilia or sporting goods
specials? eBay has thousands of trading cards, sports autographs
and collectibles.You never know what you might find at eBay!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1143

-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=ukha_d&m=1