Re: Fwd: Your rubbish. A Sad tale told by a fool.

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Your rubbish. A Sad tale told by a fool.
  • From: Nigel Orr <nigel.orr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:32:17 +0000

At 09:46 12/11/99 GMT, you wrote:
>>you any further service.   Your details will be passed to our
trading
>>partners and the HiFi industry contacts that we have. Your banned!

That's actually quite handy- if only all problematic companies would
promise to make sure all their related companies would refuse to deal with
you in future it would make shopping much easier!

Actually, can you see if they will supply you a list of their partners and
contacts for reference?  I'd certainly be interested to see it.

Nigel (speaking for myself, _not_ my employers)

A shopper’s dream come true! Find practically anything on earth at eBay!
Come and browse the more than 2 million items up for bid at any time.
You never know what you might find at eBay!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1140

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=ukha_d&m=1