Re: Fwd: Your rubbish. A Sad tale told by a fool. - latest

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Your rubbish. A Sad tale told by a fool. - latest
  • From: "paul gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:58:00 GMT

Well, what a surprise, I've now received a rather grovelly email from
Dominic Hogan at AV-Store.....

Funny what the threat of a bunch of bad publicity can achieve....

I've rebuffed his grovels, and told him I will only be satisfied with the
following:

1) A full, unconditional appology.
2) His personal assurance that my order will be delivered within 48 hours
(BEFORE 08:30 on Monday morning)
3) AND £20 off THIS order, AND free delivery.

We'll see what happens....

Regards all

Paul G.

A shopper’s dream come true! Find practically anything on earth at eBay!
Come and browse the more than 2 million items up for bid at any time.
You never know what you might find at eBay!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1140

-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1