Re: Comfort install - completed! Answer in comfort egroup

----- Original Message -----
From: paul gordon <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: 08 November 1999 15:30
Subject: [ukha_d] Comfort install - completed!

Dear Paul,

I'm not certain how many people in UKHA want to hear
my ramblings about setting-up Comfort systems and I certainly don't
want to overstay the welcome, so I've placed the answers to your questions
in the Comfort egroup. If anyone is interested you can find it here:

http://www.egroups.com/group/comfort/

Regards

Andrew Roberts (Technical Sales Manager)
Comfort Home Controls
(New Sales Line 44(0)1244 680675)
(New Tech Line 44(0)906 3004444)
Manufacture, Distribution & Support