Re: Freenetname

I can !!

I have a 256K leased line. It appeared immediately: Maybe you have a
routing
problem

Mike

Here's the copied text from the site:

Welcome to Gordon-NET

(The Web presence of Paul & Wendy Gordon)

As you've no doubt noticed, this site is still under construction. -  In
fact, I haven't even started it yet!!

The site will come online as and when I've got time to do it, and when I
can
be arsed to create the pages.

Everything will be optimised for at least 800x600 (but preferably 1024x768)
resolution, using MS IE 4.0 or later.

Paul Gordon - paul_gordon@xxxxxxx
Wendy Gordon - wendyjanegordon@xxxxxxx