Re: More LD10 questions

The info sheet that I downloaded from Mark McCall's site says:

The LD10 also responds to "professional X-10"...the LD10
can change the room lighting instantly or progressively.

However the sheet that came with it only refers to the MEMORY DIM
feature
allowing the unit to DIM directly to the next X-10 initiated light
level.

Maybe the sheet from Mark's site is what X10 hoped to do but didn't get
around to.

Oh well, It looks like I'm out of luck. :-{

Thanks for the help.
--
Andy Harvey
andy@xxxxxxx

-- Check out your eGroup's private Chat room
-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1