Re: DIN Rail Boxes

> I've been thinking about this over lunch, and I'm confused... do the
AD10's
> have a selectable option somewhere to set whether they are connected
to a
> press switch or a normal switch?

No

There are *** TWO *** different switch inputs. 1 is a hard on/off, the
other
is a momentary on/off push input

> If they are usable with normal switches, as Mike said, and as I'd
guessed,
> then  the switch needs to go off-on to switch the light on once X10
has
> switched it off- yes?  And it needs to go on-off to switch off a light
that
> X10 has switched on.

Yes that's right

> However, each time you use a press switch it goes off-on-off, so it
would
> seem that it can only switch the light off.  That can't be right, if
you
> can use a press switch with it.  Do you need to use a special press
switch
> which actually toggles the contacts on each press?

Huh ? I'm confused now ! I think my aove answer, answers this.

You press it once to turn it on.
Your press it once, again to turn it off.
You press it once again to turn it back on.
You press AND HOLD to brighten -> dim -> brighten. It's goes up
('till full
on), then down ('till full off), then up ('till full on again), and so on

X10 can turn it on/off/dim
If X10 turns it off, the you simply press it on again, and vice versa

Okay ?

Mike

Get A 0% Intro APR Visa with Instant Approval right now a
GetSmart.com at http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1264

eGroup Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d/
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications