Re: Now: Face to Face (again)

The trouble with making addresses available to the list is that you
instantly create a nice searchable database of who has what expensive
kit (41" TVs etc) and where they live. Combine that with "let's
meet up
next weekend" and you've got the ultimate internet burglar resource.

I'm quite happy to let active members of the group know my address, but
not so happy about it being available for anyone to find. Unless they're
also a member of the Comfort group, so know not to bother trying a
break-in at my house ;-)

Ray Barnett.

into
> a carpenter