Re: Home Entertainment Show 99 (Preston)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Home Entertainment Show 99 (Preston)
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <jtankard@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 11:34:58 -0000

When are you going to start taking orders ?

John
jtankard@xxxxxxx
Building Links Page http://www.tankard.com/links.htm
Extra links to hotlinks@xxxxxxx please

Looking for the hottest sports memorabilia or sporting goods
specials? eBay has thousands of trading cards, sports autographs
and collectibles.You never know what you might find at eBay!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1143

-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1