Re: Home Entertainment Show 99 (Preston)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Home Entertainment Show 99 (Preston)
  • From: "Brendan" <jbh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 09:37:47 -0000

Hi Keith,

Haven't been to the Show but agree with your sentiments re use of
widescreen
and partic, re leads.
I simply can not understand how these manufacturers get away with the
pricing and the bull re leads.
Even more disgraceful are the so-called reviewers who describe cables in
the
same terms as they would an amp or a speaker ...... (equally bull++++
terms).  I have enev seen people say that a phono lead 'sounded better when
the connections were reversed' ......................

Ah well ...

Brendan