Comfort/X10 New Shopping Cart - New Prices

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comfort/X10 New Shopping Cart - New Prices
  • From: andrew@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 09:04:16 -0800

Dear All,

We are pleased to inform you that the new Comfort Home Controls
'Shopping Cart' is now On-line.  http://www.comfort.org.uk/products/ind
ex.html
(All transactions are SSL protected)

To celebrate the launch we have some special offers (Click the Hot
Items button)Comfort CPU, X10 modules and DECT phones. You'll need
to make sure that java is enabled in your browser to shop on-line.

We also have a smaller version of the London TV News (Windows Media
Player 200kb) http://www.comfort.org.uk/news/index.html.
Thanks Mark.

Regards

Andrew Roberts
Comfort Home Controls
web http://www.home-controls.com
email: andrew@xxxxxxx

Looking for the hottest sports memorabilia or sporting goods
specials? eBay has thousands of trading cards, sports autographs
and collectibles.You never know what you might find at eBay!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1143

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications