Re: Bay Window electric curtain tracks

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Bay Window electric curtain tracks
  • From: "Paul Miller" <pmiller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 08:47:16 +0100

Keith,

butting in..

They look kinda cool, any idea on a number for obtaining prices?  the links
leading off the web page seem to be in err.

Cheers

Paul Miller

Simplifying group communications

BrainPlay.com has 10,000 gift ideas for kids! And, for a
limited time, you'll receive FREE SHIPPING on every toy,
video game, software title, video, and more at BrainPlay.com!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/262