Re: Bay Window electric curtain tracks

On Tuesday, May 18, 1999 10:34 PM, almacp@xxxxxxx
[SMTP:almacp@xxxxxxx] wrote:
> I use "Swish Autoglide" electric curtain tracks to
> provide
> electrification/automation of the curtains on my straight
> windows.
>
> Swish seems to have stopped manufacturing the "Autoglide
> Bay Kit
> B65596" which enabled bends to be inserted in the
> Autoglide tracks.
>
> Does anyone have either.....
> a) a source for the Autoglide bay-window convertor kits,
> or
> b) a suggestion for an alternative vendor of bay-window
>    electric curtain tracks?
> Alastair MacPherson
> http://www.cix.co.uk/~dalek/al/index.html

Hi Alistair,

One of the guys I work with has a Curtain shop run by his
wife.
They supply Silent Gliss tracks which can be bent or
straight and have the motors on the track itself. Look at
http://www.btinternet.com/~samantha.day/automate.htm

Have a look, it may be what you are after.

Keith

Keith Doxey
http://www.btinternet.com/~krazy.keith
Krazy Keith's World of DIY Home Automation

@Backup - The #1 Online Backup Service
Automatic, Safe, Reliable Backup and Restores. FREE for
30 Days. INSTALL Now and have a chance to win a Palm Pilot V!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/218

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications