Comfort Screened Cables

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comfort Screened Cables
  • From: andrew@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 20:41:50 -0000

Listening to the screened cable debate with interest. If anyone hasn't
already
discovered the Comfort eGroup, we've put some comments on the screening
issue as well as some keen prices for supplying screened cable. Let us know
if you need a quote for any other security equipment. We are shortly
releasing
our new web site and will be selling the main X10 module professional range
at new lower price range.

User Forum:  http://www.egroups.com/group/comfort/

Andrew Roberts (Technical Sales Manager)
Integrated Security Control and Management Systems Ltd
Comfort in the UK (Manufacture & Distribution)
Web Site: http://www.comfort.org.uk
email: andrew@xxxxxxx

@Backup - The #1 Online Backup Service
Automatic, Safe, Reliable Backup and Restores. FREE for
30 Days. INSTALL Now and have a chance to win a Palm Pilot V!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/218

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying
group communications