TV Schedule Listings

  • To: UKHA_D <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: TV Schedule Listings
  • From: Steve Morgan <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 18:37:50 +0100

'ere!

Does anybody have any idea where you can download TV schedule listings
for UK TV channels (terrestrial, digital & satellite) in a format that
could import into a database?

The nearest I've found so far is Digiguide (http://www.digiguide.com)
who have their own off-line browser which downloads listings. I can't
see any useful way to use the files it creates and I can't tell where it
downloads them from (I suspect it FTP's them from somewhere).

I want to add my own EPG to my HA software.

Any suggestions?

Steve

@Backup - The #1 Online Backup Service
Automatic, Safe, Reliable Backup and Restores. FREE for
30 Days. INSTALL Now and have a chance to win a Palm Pilot V!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/218

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying
group communications