Re: plea for help with

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: plea for help with
  • From: Steve Morgan <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 18:35:46 +0100

I've found a couple of problems with black kit before, though ('cos I
looked
a couple of years ago).

1. It's more expensive
2. There's not much choice
3. The bits are often different shades of black.

Trust me ;) A decent respray shop should be able to _professionally_
spray it all
up (with the appropriate primer, etc) for just a few quid. You can they
get exactly
the finish you like and if you ask them to give you some paint, you
could get any
new bits sprayed the same colour in the future. I know a guy who runs a
car
'body shop' that's always doing this kind of thing.

In fact, I'm tempted to do the same myself, now!

Cheers
Steve