JDS Timecommander Plus problem

Has anyone else had problems with WinEVM v1.12?

I have just dug my TimeCommanderPlus out of the loft (firmware v2.26) to
kick start my HA project again (after a year off doing other things), and
have downloaded the 'latest' version of WinEVM from the JDS homepage (I
cant
find the original disk that came with it). I am running it on a Win95
machine, but find that when I add X-10 sequence commands to the program the
radio buttons on the dialog screens will not stay selected, thus making it
impossible to make a working program. I have deleted and re-installed the
software, and even downloaded it again, but it simply will not work.

Because of this I now have some kit on order (wireless IR detectors, more
appliance modules etc.) but no HA controller to operate them with!

HELP! If anyone has any ideas, I would be very grateful. I have sent JDS a
note  describing the problem but as yet have had no reply.

Cheers...

Sean Williams

eGroups Spotlight:
"Astrophysics Forum" - All about astrophysics.
http://offers.egroups.com/click/243/5

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d