Re: was Curtains now Twin co-ax outlets

At 15:13 17/02/99 -0000, you wrote:
>use an old video to output the cable in composite into a modulator to
convert it to a
>different RF frequency then use the same cable. But it seems like a
stupid
way of doing it.

If the cable box isn't sacred, you could open it, and tap off the composite
video before it goes into the modulator- there will probably be a metal can
at the back, with about 5 connections (composite video, audio, RF out,
power, gnd).

Actually, once you get to opening it, you might find the modulator _has_ an
adjustment, but that they just didn't make a hole in the case to access it.

One other alternative- what about the gadgets Channel 5 fitted to sort out
their interference problems- I never did find out what they did, but it
might be what you need... I would expect not, but it might be worth a shot.

Nigel

Why are most stock sites so slow and annoying to use?  StockMaster.com
is fast, easy, powerful, and free!   Use company names, not ticker
symbols.  Track your portfolio.  Visit:   http://stockmaster.com/?a=f6

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d