Re: S.N.A.P network protocol 1.00 released!

Hi,

The hardware and the software protocol look very interesting but I'm
just a software guy with embedded/firmware experience. The hardware for
sale is in kit form and is just the communication interface, are there
any products available like lamp or appliance controllers?

I was especially interestested in the two-way communication and the
ability to co-exist with X-10.

Anyone done anything with this system or know where I can purchase
finished modules ?

--

A. Goodyear	agood[AT]@jet[DOT].uk	Ex. 5192

Joint European Torus, K1/0/66, Abingdon, Oxon, UK.

@Backup- Automatic, Safe, Reliable online backups
and restores. Free for 30 days.
Download Now. http://offers.egroups.com/click/215/0

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d