Re: Lack of time (Was) Alarm panel linked to PC

On Tuesday, February 16, 1999 7:04 PM, James Derrick [SMTP:james@xxxxxxx]
wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:40:23 +0000, you wrote:
> One of these days <snip>
>
> I just need six months off work...
>
> James

Only six months !!!!

I've got sooooo many ideas flying around inside my head that if
I retired tomorrow I would be busy for the next 10 years :-)))

Keith

Keith Doxey
http://www.btinternet.com/~krazy.keith
Krazy Keith's World of DIY Home Automation

What's everyone looking at? Check out the Top40 most requested stocks!
Plus quotes, charts, news, portfolios, mutual funds, and discussion.
All free, fast, and easy.   Visit:    http://www.stockmaster.com/?a=f5

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ukha_d