Re: IR Keyboard

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: IR Keyboard
  • From: "Harrison, Mark (Alliance)" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 13:47:47 -0000

It arrived as promised this lunchtime (ordered about 10 yesterday
morning.)

It just plugged into my running laptop, and worked straight off.=20

No-one at work is able to understand why I've got it, so I've resorted
to the explanation "I'm a nerd who likes techy toys." They accept
this
;-)

Regards,

Mark Harrison