Re: HAL 2000

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: HAL 2000
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 09:09:27 +0100

I'm afraid I haven't been near HAL2000 in months now.  There was an initial
problem getting the s/w to install on my machine.  I have a new installer
now but haven't had the time to try it yet.

As you say Quantum are now the official distributors.  Below is what was
reported in the "Hot News" section of my website on 15th May...

Quantum Systems Wales Ltd are pleased to announce they have recently been
appointed as the U.K. Distributor of HAL2000, the very latest in Home
Automation Systems.  HAL2000 has major advantages over other Home
Automation
systems - you can control your home or office environment by " Voice
Commands" even when you are away, just call HAL2000 by phone and
control
your Home Automation by Voice.  You can even ask HAL2000 for information
like "Phone Numbers and Addresses or leave messages for family and
friends".
The system takes advantage of "X-10" technology, so no need to
re-wire your
home, control signals are sent through your existing wiring.  This is an
exciting new product for the next Millennium. For more information please
call us on: 01792 464636

QUANTUM SYSTEMS (WALES) LTD
Units 1& 2 Cwm Road
Hafod