Re: Surge suppressors and PC power supplies

The surge suppression plug should do the trick as it also incorporates a
filter which is the bit you actually need.

The cheaper one is only to protect against high voltage spikes by shorting
them out. It does not filter and will be as good as useless for solving
your X10 problem.

Keith

Keith Doxey
http://www.btinternet.com/~krazy.keith
Krazy Keith's World of DIY Home Automation