Re: TV and sound over CAT5

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TV and sound over CAT5
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timmorris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 15:14:06 +0100

OK, but only if you offer to:

Move all the furniture out of my first floor. Pull up the floorboards. Wire
in four LD10 modules.

Tim.

Hi-Fi
> sounds
> > like, email me, and we might be able to arrange something.
>
> Come on then, how about a hi-fi demo one evening, followed by a pint
in a
> local wayside chapel to discuss Home Automation? If you're on,
> then I'm sure
> there are enough London-based HAers to make it a worthwhile
session....

> Mark Harrison
> European IT Manager, BP/Bovis Alliance
> Tel: +44 20 8869 1439
> Fax: +44 20 8423 7711

> GET $10 OFF ANY ORDER @ healthshop.com! No min. purchase req.
> Save on vitamins & supplements. Use coupon code: EGROUPS99
> at checkout.  http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/463
>

> eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
> http://www.egroups.com -
Simplifying group communications

> GET $10 OFF ANY ORDER @ healthshop.com! No min. purchase req.
> Save on vitamins & supplements. Use coupon code: EGROUPS99
> at checkout.  http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/463
>

> eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
> http://www.egroups.com -
Simplifying group communications

Click Here to apply for a NextCard Internet Visa and start earning
FREE travel in HALF the time with the NextCard Rew@rds Program.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/449