Re: plea from poor X10 user

My biggest problem is getting the carpet back down neatly. The guy who
fitted our new carpets had a clever stretcher tool to tension the =
carpet
then push the edge of the carpet over the gripper board and under the
skirting.=20

Any recommendations on how best to acheive this effect without a
stretcher tool (costing over =A3500 apparently) - I daren't lift =
carpets
at the minute since I'm dead if I can't get them back as perfectly as
before. I cheated last time by putting cables down shortly before a new
carpet was fitted, so I used the 'while you're here' trick.

I couldn't fit enough cables because I used up all my time trying to =
run
them between the downstairs cupboard and upstairs - I had to resort to
carving a run through the stairs which was just big enough for 2 CAT5
cables. I was stumped as to how all the other pipe work and wiring =
jumps
floors... (this in a 1930s house).

Ray.

Simplifying group communications
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

Accurate impartial advice on everything from laptops to tablesaws. =

http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/552