Re: LD10 and AD10 manuals

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: LD10 and AD10 manuals
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timmorris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 00:01:48 +0100

Sorry, Keith. I've just re-read your message, but with a pen and piece of
paper in hand. It's a bit difficult for me to get upstairs in my wheelchair
:(, but I'll get the electrician to come round next week and sort it out.
Upstairs is just a storage area so access to the floorboards is pretty
simple, He should be able to do it in a couple of hours.

Tim.