Re: Home Intranets - was MP3 Whole House Audio

>the Microwave-PC which is supposed to be coming from NCR sometime in
>the future. Same concept, except this time the whole of the microwave's
>door is a flatpanel touchscreen PC, with pretty much the same
>functionality as the fridge.

same functionality as the fridge - that means I can have a microwave that
works in reverse - cooling the food ... hmmmm  sound good.

Rick Hughes
\   Customer Services and Support Programme Manager
\\   Newbridge Networks Limited
\\\   +44 1633 772327
+44 831 680524 (mobile)

Don't know which one to buy? Productopia does.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/554

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications