Re: MP3 source

Hi,

I got quite a few messages after the source code so I've put it on my=
website.

Grab the file:

www.beagles-den.demon.co.uk/mp3jb.zip

Please note what I said in my previous message  - It's very much an=
experiment! The code aint great!!!!  I'm starting to re-design the whole=
thing using SQL server...

You will need he updated mediaplayer from microsoft. I used the ' Check
for=
player upgrade' on the help menu.

If yu have any problems let me know!

Andy

Oooopps -sorry forgot to tell you a few things.

A =3D return to artist list
C =3D return to CD list
R =3D randomise entire collection
N =3D next page
P =3D previous page
S =3D skip to next track
E =3D play entire CD (when in a CD track list)
1-9 =3D select item

--- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, why practice?

Was the salesman clueless? =

Productopia has the answers.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/555
=