UKHA Mini Convention (First summary)

  • To: "'UKHA Discussion'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: UKHA Mini Convention (First summary)
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 17:23:09 +0100

Hi All,

The first replies have been received to my question about holding the first
ever UKHA Mini Convention.

So far I only have a handful of replies but they are all in favour of the
idea.
The location looks like being either Midlands of London area as these are
the two areas of the country that are the most accessable to everyone. If
anyone has details on reasonable priced hotels in those areas please let me
know.

October time seems the best time as it is after the summer rush but far
enough into the future to allow people to plan ahead.

Suggestions of things that would be good.....

Putting faces to names and exchanging ideas
Seeing peoples Homebrew automation equipment
Trade stand showing Off the Shelf equipment
Keynote presentation from a major Dealer/Installer
A Swap-Meet where unused items could be sold/traded for other goodies.

Further comments and suggestions to me please at
keith.doxey@xxxxxxx

Keith Doxey
http://www.btinternet.com/~krazy.keith
Krazy Keith's World of DIY Home Automation

Don't know which one to buy? Productopia does.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/554

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications