Re: Using a TV as a PC monitor

Does anyone know if this is available in a PAL version

Also can some one give me the name of a site that supplies the WinTV
cards

Thanks

\\\///
\\  ~ ~  //
(  @ @  )
-------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo--------------------------------
! David                                                        !
!                                                              !
!                       Email  : david@xxxxxxx         !
!                       URL    : http://                       !
! New Zealand           ICQ    : 14438341                      !
.oooO     (   )
\_)