USA mods

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: USA mods
  • From: "Mark McCall" <Mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:58:29 -0000

I've just received the following email.  I have put the picture that goes
with it into the ukha_d vault on the egroups website (link below) rather
than posting it to this list...

http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ukha_d/Pictures?null=1

M.

**********************

Hi Mark

I have recently purchased 3 off IBM home director starter kits from
smarthome at $9.99 each! The kit consists of a 7 in 1 remote control and a
RF receiver.
I have modified the RF receivers for UK voltage following the guidelines
John Perry's redoak pages. Unfortunately when I wired in the relay using a
100ohm resistor it would only respond to an on command ( being a cam relay
pressing on toggled the relay status) as a result I decided to disconnect
it
completely.
I have enclosed a photo showing the board mods. Please feel free to use
this
and distribute freely. Replacement values were as per guidelines in the
redoak pages (originally taken from Hans Attersjö's pages)

http://www.redoak.co.uk/hpxrr501.html

Best regards

Charles Stringer
Senior Production Engineer
BOC Edwards Eastbourne
Tel: 01323 525323
Fax 01323 509824

http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ukha_d/Pictures?null=1

A Proud Member of the One & Only Associate Network
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1709

eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d/
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications