Re: LW10U - does it transmit X-10 commands.

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: LW10U - does it transmit X-10 commands.
  • From: "Paul Wootton" <paulw@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 03:56:36 -0800

The LW10G needs a neutral - I've already been down (and failed) that
path with the Futronix 400 lighting controller.

"mike huggins" <mike-@xxxxxxx> wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d/?start=1456
> The two ways I can quickly think of:
>
> US style switch (rectangular). These are transmitters only, so would
allow
> two way switching in conjunction with an LW10U (or an AD10/LD10 but
you said
> you can't use those)
>
> SS13E (super slim switch) which is RF based, and a TM12U
>
> Apparently the LW10G (German version) has a slave input, so you could
wire a
> push button to the switchm which would allow two way switching. Shame
it's a
> funny style.

GET $100 IN COUPONS FOR TRYING GATOR!
Grab the Gator! Free software does all the typing for you!
Gator fills in forms and remembers passwords with NO TYPING at over
100,000 web sites! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/2093

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=ukha_d&m=1