Re: LW10U - does it transmit X-10 commands.

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: LW10U - does it transmit X-10 commands.
  • From: Raymond <Reb.barnett@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 17:14:14 -0000

Another solution, which wouldn't work out that cheap, would be as
follows:

www.Comfort.org.uk sell sensors that spot current flow in a mains wire.
You're supposed to wire them to an input zone on Comfort, but would you
be able to wire them to one of those X10 devices that spot dry contact
closures and trigger an X10 command (can't remember what model number is
for the X10 device, sorry!).

I don't know whether the comfort detectors would be up to triggering the
X10 device, but it might be worth a look...

Ray.

RF

-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ukha_d/?m=1