Re: SMS Notification - OFF TOPIC

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: SMS Notification - OFF TOPIC
  • From: "Mike Huggins" <mikeh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:48:57 -0000

<off topic>

I'm less than impressed with BT at the moment...

Lost phone last Wednesday
Called to bar it and request another on Monday
Was told 4 times, that "had I had the phone for a year it would be a
free
upgrade" - 4 times !! - when I asked for price was told they couldn't
quote
me !
Finally found someone with a brain, who said I could add a phone to the
contract and then cancel the other (and only pay for 1 month cancellation)
Received phone on Friday
Charged it up all day
Turned it on
Rang it
It rang twice, and then blew up
Called them again. Told I'd get another one today
They called today and left a voice message on my girlfriend's phone to call
them
I called them and sat in the queue for 35 minutes
When I got someone they told me to call another number
When I called that they said they were admin only and couldn't help me, and
to call 0345 860860 again...
They can get lost if they think I'm going to ring them and sit in their
damm
queue for another half an hour

Phew

Glad that's off my chest...