Re: SMS Notification?

If you've got a One2One phone you can be even cooler:

For =A31 a month you can have SEND and recieve email facility direct to
your phone.

http://www.one2one.net for details.

The default service uses your_phone_number@xxxxxxx, but if you =
phone
up they can set an alias for you: mines Ray@xxxxxxx

Ray.

Simplifying group communications

>=20
>=20
>=20
> ----------
> Accurate impartial advice on everything from laptops to tablesaws.=20
> http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1701
>=20
>=20
>=20
> -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=3Dukha_d&m=3D1
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

Was the salesman clueless?  Productopia has the answers.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1702

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=3Dukha_d&m=3D1