Re: Pronto

> in the IR format (ie hexadecimal), but I am slightly wary of trying
these
out on
> my A2 amp and Pioneer 717..... don't know what the consequences will
be.

you could, if you were that way inclined ;-) ,  download them to your
Pronto
and
then pop along to your local (actually it may be better to travel ;-) )
Hi-Fi/ Home
cinema dealer and try them out....

This message is intended only for use by the person to whom
it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. Its content does not constitute a formal commitment by
Lombard Odier. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
kindly notify the sender and destroy this message. Thank you.

Accurate impartial advice on everything from laptops to tablesaws.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1701

-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=ukha_d&m=1