Re: POLL: Operating Systems

Hi Stuart,

Could you not have added a text field so offbeat people like me can specify what 'other' is ?

stuart.grimshaw@xxxxxxx wrote:

What operating system do you use to control your HA project?

If you use more than one, you can select them both.

I know Comfort and Homevision arn't strictly speaking OS's, but they're close enough for this survey.
----

Please select one or more of the following:

   o Comfort
   o Homevision
   o Windows NT
   o Window 9x