Re: NEW Comfort December HOT DEALS

NEW Comfort HOT DEALS Below - Order On-Line

HOT DEALS (Offer ends December 22nd at Midnight!)
http://www.comfort.org.uk/products/hotdeals.html

POWERMID Infrared IR Extender
Transmit IR from room to room   £39.95 + VAT. (save £50)
Additional Transmitters ST539 (£24.95 + VAT)

X10 LW10 Wall Switch                £27.50 + VAT (save £2)
Free Time Timer X10 Kit             £62.00 + VAT  (save £7)
(inc Minitimer, AM12, LM12)

We now have DIN enclosures on the Comfort Site and
available to order on-line through our shopping cart and a new Catalogue
covering Comfort products(please note, new product codes
http://www.comfort.org.uk/products/index10.html  (X10 Area)

The new Product Catalogue is available in our brochure download area
(800k):
http://www.comfort.org.uk/downlog1.html For prices see the 'Products'
area of the site.

Comfort Home Controls