CS Xpress under Linux- via Wine?

I might get a chance to try this tonight, but if anyone has any useful
sugggestions, I'd like to hear them...

My HA machine (ie a box in a cupboard) is a Linux system, but I will be
using (ie have eventually given in to my better judgement and bought!)
Comfort.  Andrew at Iscam mentioned that someone (Paul?) had got it running
under NT, and I was wondering if anyone had tried it under Wine, the Linux
Windows emulator?

If anyone has managed to get it running under something other than Win 95,
I'd appreciate any tricks or tweaks which you found useful.  I currently
only run Win 3.1 and Linux at home, and would rather keep it that way ;-)

TIA,

Nigel

ebates.com. Earn up to 25% cash back for shopping online at 75 stores
like Borders, CDNow and Beyond.com. Refer a friend and earn even more!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/690

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications