Sent: 05 August 1999 20:32
Subject: [ukha_d] Swish Electric Curtains

I tried to buy some Swish electric curtains but was told by the shop
that they had been discontinued with no explanation.

Does anybody know what Swish are planning to do with this product?

Thanks

Phil

Click Here to apply for a NextCard Internet Visa and start earning
FREE travel in HALF the time with the NextCard Rew@rds Program.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/449

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d