Comfort News and Web Site Updates

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comfort News and Web Site Updates
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:12:23 +0100

Dear All, Apologies to everyone for the lateness of the Comfort CD ROM. We've had some snags with our supplier which have now been sorted out, we can expect it's completion in the next few weeks. We will be mailing them out to all parties who have filled in the CD ROM request form. http://www.comfort.org.uk/index2.html Also, in the next few weeks we will have our American Distribution in place, it will be in Houston, Texas. We'll let you know when it's all finalised. The web site has also seen some updates: Version News (Latest 4.58) http://www.comfort.org.uk/news/index.html (Firmware Changes) News in brief - New metal doorphone DP02 http://www.comfort.org.uk/news/index.html New Web Search Page for Top Search Engines - Make it your Home Page http://www.comfort.org.uk/index5.html The Technical area has also been updated with the latest PDF manuals and the latest default.CST. Kind Regards Comfort Administration ISCaM Systems Ltd(UK)
eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/comfort

click here
Click Here!
eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d